Prime property of .23 acres in the heart of Julian retail district just one block up from Main Street. Two buildings: Historic attraction of hand-dug well in Pump House (300 sq ft) built in 1911 also used as the specialty/memorabilia store. Quaint 450 sq ft liveable studio unit, originally a stable and blacksmith shop located directly behind Pump House. Property is level with 3.2 EDU's for sewage use and there is enough land available to construct additional residential and/or commercial building(s). Possibly includes plans.
Area Information 92036