California cities continue to dominate the list of the hottest housing markets in the country. In Vallejo-Fairfield, Calif., days on the market for listings have dropped by half over the past year, which helped propel it to the top of realtor.com®’s hottest housing market list for February.
Across the country, homes for sale are more limited than ever before, and strong buyer demand mixed with that limited inventory is fueling higher home prices, according to realtor.com®’s latest analysis.
The hottest housing markets for February, according to realtor.com®, are:
Source: “These Are the Hottest Real Estate Markets in February 2017,” realtor.com® (2017)
- Vallejo-Fairfield, Calif.
- San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, Calif.
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas
- Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, Colo.
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Calif.
- San Diego-Carlsbad, Calif.
- Sacramento-Roseville-Arden, Calif.
- Stockton-Lodi, Calif.
- Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Yuba City, Calif.